Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
The Eclipse Testing Day is a day-long event for technical developers, testers, architects, and managers to learn more about testing with Eclipse and OSGi technology.
The event will focus on three themes:
- Testing Eclipse as a platform for application development
- Testing OSGi-based applications
- Testing Tools based on Eclipse
Attendees will have the chance to hear speakers from leading companies within the testing space and experts from the Eclipse and OSGi community.
The agenda is online on the Eclipse Testing Day wiki page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseTestingDay2010
Registration and payment
Registration is now open for the Eclipse Testing Day. There are two types of ticket:
- Non-Member Ticket: for participants whose companies are not members of the OSGi or the Eclipse Foundation.
- Member-Tickets: for participants whose companies are members of the OSGi or the Eclipse Foundation.
The tickets are priced at 50€ for non-member tickets and 40€ for member tickets. These prices are net, and VAT will be added. The ticket price covers the costs of the event and includes catering during the day. Once you have registered, an invoice will be sent to you.
If you would like to reserve a room in the Tagungshotel, contact the hotel's hotline on +49(0)800-8330-330 and mention that you are coming for the Eclipse Testing Day.
The room prices are 66,90 € for a single room (including VAT and breakfast).